Reflections on Cambodia, Buddhism and Music

Monday, October 03, 2005

Back in Town

I've been a little busy and away from blogging for the past few days, but I am now back in Phnom Penh after a few days in Siem Reap with my high school friend Ryan. Ryan Kellett has been spending this semester on the falculty of Shantou University in Shantou, China, where his position is to produce and direct a musical in three months for the annual English festival. It has been amazing to hear some of stories of this 19-year-old teacher and his students in China, and I am glad that I will be able to hear more from him over the next five days that he is living with me in Phnom Penh.

So, Ryan's permission, here are two links of Ryan's accounts of what we have done together for the past few days:

A Flood of Flowers

and

Something in the Atmosphere

No comments: